[lug] BASH Scripting book recommendations?

Matt Dew marcoz at osource.org
Tue Dec 27 13:40:38 MST 2011

Linux Shells by Example:
http://www.amazon.com/Linux-Shells-Example-CD-ROM-Quigley/dp/0130147117

I think SoftPro might have a copy in-stock. If not, ask him to order it
for you (support a local business)

I bought this book ~5 years ago (I'm guessing) and can say without
hesitation that it is the best scripting book I've ever seen or used,
hands down.  and I do LOTS of scripting. I _love_ this book.

Mostly bash but a fair amount of tcsh as well so you can compare.