[lug] BASH Scripting book recommendations?

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 07:26:56 MST 2011

> I guess the point I'm making is that you are likely to be faster to
> code at the language you are most familiar with whatever it is.

Hey -- who'd argue with Rob?  It's generally easier to do something you
know how to do than something you don't.

BLUG is folks helping other folks do what they want to do, not what I want
them to do.

If you happen to want "shell programming" to be one of the things you know
how to do, or know how to do better, and you want my help, just come down
to the the Southern Sun some Thursday night.  (Mandolin?  No.  That's
Wednesdays.)

If you want to program in Perl instead, I'll challenge Rob to make the same
offer! COBOL?  Check with Tom DiGennaro. :-)

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],