[lug] webmail recommendations

karl horlen horlenkarl at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 19:09:51 MST 2012

i was mostly looking for basic webmail with decent contacts and maybe some drag n drop to folder features.  i didn't realize so many full featured options existed out there.

probably not going to want to go with zimbra though it sounds feature packed.  really wanting to add a "frontend" on top of an existing basic low volume postfix configuration.  sorry if i wasn't clear about that in the original post.

thanks for the info