[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2012-01-12

Sun Jan 8 10:09:00 MST 2012

Setting aside my skepticism over the actual number used, I suppose that Rick Morrow has LOTS of experience, and I'm ~very~ interested in seeing the show, but as many of you know, I teach a class every Thursday night. :-(

Will this show be recorded for later consumption by the enthusiastic but entirely unavailable?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.