[lug] Red Hat lunch event at Ameriteach in Greenwood Village

Tue Jan 10 08:34:55 MST 2012

CLUE and BLUG,

And Mar for DenHac, and Kevin for his Meetup group, if you like.

My friends at Ameriteach are having a lunch-and-learn on Jan 31, featuring Robert Profitt (see bio below). If you like Red Hat Software, free food, and an opportunity to buy training, check out the details in the attached flyer.

If the attachment has fallen off by the time you get this, click here:
    https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson@thegeek.nu/Public
or here:
    https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson@thegeek.nu/Public/RedHatRHEL6Seminar.pdf