[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:02:39 MST 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Steve Sullivan <sullivan at mathcom.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have about 15 unused domains which I've picked up over the
> years.  Where would be an *inexpensive* place to park them?

You can get a dreamhost "Happy Hosting" account for something like $10
a month that (I believe, it's been awhile since I used them for
anything other than DNS, so double-check before paying anything) will
let you park as many domains as you want. Failing that, message me
offline, I may be willing to let you park them on my server for some
small fee.

> Where is a good place to sell them?

Flippa.com

QH