[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:10:57 MST 2012

For aruba: email is an additional fee, but you do get included DX
records by which you can redirect emails at that domain to your own
server (or gmail).

Not sure what do you mean for "private registration", if you mean that
the domain(s) does not exist yet (as opposed to transfer), it's
included. If you mean that you don't want to appear into the whois, I
don't thinkg aruba has that option, but I haven't bothered searching.