[lug] Apigee recruiting talented DevOps engineers!

Ben Whaley bwhaley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:16:06 MST 2012

Hi All,

The company I work for, Apigee, is recruiting talented and highly
motivated DevOps engineers to join our team. Do you have a passion for
designing robust, highly scalable web platforms using the latest
technologies? Do you want to be part of a team that is changing how
the web works, one RESTful API at a time? Apigee might be right for
you. Highly competitive compensation and relocation assistance for
quirky, experienced engineers with a penchant for Linux, Puppet and
EC2.

Learn more here: http://apigee.com/about/jobs

Or email me directly!

Cheers,