[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2012-02-09

Boulder Linux boulderlinux at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:30:11 MST 2012

    http://lug.boulder.co.us/calendar.html

The February Boulder Linux User Group meeting is coming up.

   Talk : Everything you wanted to know about Fedora Infrastructure

Speaker : Kevin Fenzi

   When : 7:15 p.m. on Thu, Feb 09, 2012

  Where : Aztek Networks, 2477 55th St, Suite 202, Boulder, CO.

          Aztek Networks is on 55th between Arapahoe and Pearl, just
          north of the Humane Society.  There's plenty of parking, and
          the 206 and 208 busses stop across the street.

    Map : http://lug.boulder.co.us/meetings.html

Summary of 'Everything you wanted to know about Fedora Infrastructure'

Have you ever wondered how a global project like Fedora manages and
grows it's infrastructure? I'll tell you all about the Fedora Projects
Open Source Infrastructure, including software used, networking and
connections and how to join us!

Pre meeting food

Food will be available at the meeting location, so please show up around 6:45 pm
and join us for a bite to eat. We'll start the meeting about 7:15.

--
Boulder Linux User Group
http://lug.boulder.co.us