[lug] The deal with applets / notifications / panels / indicators / systray.....

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Mon Feb 13 18:49:24 MST 2012

One other data point here, making the case that Unity is doing a better job of applying sound user experience design principles to the desktop than most of the rest of the Linux desktop world, and that Unity has a good outlook, especially for non-power-users.

Will Unity win the battle of the Linux desktop? | ITworld
 http://www.itworld.com/it-managementstrategy/247574/will-unity-win-battle-linux-desktop

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/