[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:09:54 MST 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Steve Sullivan <sullivan at mathcom.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have about 15 unused domains which I've picked up over the
> years.  Where would be an *inexpensive* place to park them?
> Where is a good place to sell them?

This morning, I received 5 hours notice to appear in Boulder courtroom
H to contest a Motion for Temporary Restraining Order against me for
using the name of a lawyer as as a domain name.

See http://www.jonahhunt.com

Or, if the judge orders me to take it down today, it is preserved at

http://www.freezepage.com/1326124691PIRPUAOMTG

The page has links to court cases regarding the Anti-cybersquatting
Consumer Protection Act.

More later, but I've got to be in court in a little over an hour.