[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:50:27 MST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Robert Racansky
<robert.racansky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Steve Sullivan <sullivan at mathcom.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have about 15 unused domains which I've picked up over the
>> years.  Where would be an *inexpensive* place to park them?
>> Where is a good place to sell them?
>

> This morning, I received 5 hours notice to appear in Boulder courtroom
> H to contest a Motion for Temporary Restraining Order against me for
> using the name of a lawyer as as a domain name.
>
> See http://www.jonahhunt.com
>
> Or, if the judge orders me to take it down today, it is preserved at
>
> http://www.freezepage.com/1326124691PIRPUAOMTG
>
> The page has links to court cases regarding the Anti-cybersquatting
> Consumer Protection Act.
>
> More later, but I've got to be in court in a little over an hour.

Jonah Hunt's Motion For A Temporary Restraining Order, to take down
www.JonahHunt.com , was denied today by Judge

Not bad work on my part, considering I had five hours notice, no legal
representation, and the Plaintiff is an attorney with 10 years
experience.   Yeah, I'm bragging.

Now I'm just waiting to get served properly with the actual Complaint.

It is interesting to note that his Complaint and Motion cited no
actual statute nor court precedent to support his arguments.

Cyber Telecom's ACPA web site at
http://www.cybertelecom.org/dns/acpa.htm  was a huge help for me
(several links to cases on www.JonahHunt.com ).

I'll update the web site with the actual Complaint and Motion later
tonight, after I stop feeling so sick in my stomach.  Court does that
to me.