[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Tue Feb 14 17:18:21 MST 2012

No, I understand why he was trying to get a TRO (*), but why such short
notice? I can't see any reason for urgency here unless he was claiming that
you were about to sell the domain to somebody else and he needed to prevent
the sale. Short of that I would have hoped the judge to require proof of
service.