[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Wed Feb 15 17:22:21 MST 2012

Wikipedia says that a TRO doesn't always require advanced notice if there's
reason to believe the other party will act to frustrate the court. E.g.,
hiding assets before they can be documented. I guess he could have made a
hypothetical argument that Robert would have sold the domain the moment he
got notice of the court date but that's very inconsistent with Robert's
other statements.

On the other note email can never be proper service because you can't
provide proof that the right person received the message.