[lug] [clue] HACKED!

Simos blug at chinesetearoom.com
Mon Feb 27 13:26:13 MST 2012

Most likely - 69.31.121.43 is an Akamai content distribution server:

32940.ftp.download.akadns.net. 144 IN   A       69.31.121.43

repomd.xml looks like a SUSE repository info file:

ftp://69.31.121.43/opensuse/12.1/repodata/repomd.xml

Don't know why it's looking for it if auto-updates are set to off,
but then again I'm a Debian user...