[lug] Fedora 16 and network alias

dio2002 at indra.com dio2002 at indra.com
Sat Mar 3 19:04:21 MST 2012

--

yeah it was a guess :)

and this is another one as it bit me awhile back: make sure you don't have
networkmanager and network services running simultaneously just to be
safe.  they might be conflicting with each other if you have both running
at the same time now that you enabled networkmanger on the interface.