[lug] FXI Tech's "Cotton Candy" available for preorder

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Mar 5 10:24:24 MST 2012

On 02/29/2012 09:01 AM, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> So no joy on that one.  Hopefully someone else had better luck.

I placed an order, I think on Wednesday, and it apparently went through,
and they're saying end of March as a ship date.  I don't know how accurate
that is.  I had much the same experience as you when I tried the night they
announced the resellers.

Their tool is now saying "Further stock available May 15".

The page I used to purchase is:

http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?id=83T1943&Ntt=83T1943

I kind of wish they had done some sort of pre-order thing so that they
could have correctly judged the initial real demand and been able to fund
it.  I would have probably bought 5 of them as a pre-paid pre-order.

Sean