[lug] Ubuntu Firefox v10.0.x Sluggishness & Fix (rantish)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 07:20:10 MDT 2012

Yet another reason why I refuse to join the preserve, purge, and
reinstall madness. Consider the following interchange from long-time
linux worker whom I have respected for years. They are bemoaning the
lack of interest for a bug affecting postgres.

> It's somewhat amazing to see a bug like this and not be able to find
> other  references on the web! I'm bamboozled.

> welcome to my life.  the amount of time i waste on obscure ubuntu
> bugs s obscene.

The final comment is from a person who has major responsibility for
testing his company's hdw/sftw products with all linux distros.

--
Collins Richey