[lug] password generating techniques

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:36:12 MDT 2012

> I personally just use keepassx for this. Sure, it's not a nickname
> based setup like above, but it works fine and it's password generation
> is very flexible.

If I understand it right, this is *very* different from what I am
talking about. The ones I mentioned above do *not* have any database
where the passwords are stored, unlike keepassx (and many others like
that). So I do not have a database to deal with (backups, synching
among the several machines I use, worry about it, etc).