[lug] LUG Digest, Vol 101, Issue 19 -- Announcement - New venue for BLUG meetings (anna)

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:44:18 MDT 2012

Just so people understand that this isn't a whimsical change:

Aztek told BLUG, last week, it wasn't going to be able to host any more
meetings.  They've been very gracious for years, but circumstances changed
unexpectedly.  (Nothing we did, either.  They still like us.)

Applied Trust -- in fact, our next speaker, Trent, who's ATrust's CEO --
immediately stepped up and volunteered to host us.  Both Aztek and Applied
Trust deserve our thanks.

I also dislike parking downtown; however, I believe the Boulder City
Council makes those rules.

Until they change them, if anyone finds a good, free, downtown-parking
solution, please post.

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],
http://www.youtube.com/user/goyishekop [vlog]