[lug] New venue for BLUG meetings

Lori Reed lorireed at lightning-rose.com
Thu Mar 22 16:15:31 MDT 2012

On 03/22/2012 01:35 PM, David L. Willson wrote:

> Next BLUG meeting is in the living room of the next person that complains about the location.

Many years ago I was president of a club when we lost our meeting space.
I asked for a volunteer to find a new space and when no one stepped
forward I had to take the job on myself.

So I found a space in a restaurant around the corner and down the street
from my home. Very convenient for me.

As it turned out, it proved to be the most popular location the club
ever had and we met there for several years until the restaurant burned
down and it was someone else's problem to find a meeting space.

BTW, I approve of the new location.

--
Lori Reed
http://www.Lightning-Rose.com