[lug] SFS: Reminder: Blender 4/21

Tue Apr 17 06:52:29 MDT 2012

The SFS class is hosted by denhac, The Denver Hackerspace.

Their web address:

    http://www.denhac.org.

Their street address is

    denhac
    975 E 58th Ave, Unit N
    Denver, CO 80216

One day, when SFS is big, I'll have a website of my own...

Upcoming events:

    Ruby, Saturday 6/16
    Software Freedom Day tie-dye party, Saturday 9/15

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3volution.