[lug] Electronic recycling

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Wed May 9 16:08:06 MDT 2012

I checked the Bococo website.

They want stuff in useful condition, and pass what they can't use to
EcoCycle, passing through the CHARM charges to the donor. My stuff is
mostly dead, and not all computers, so I don't think Bococo are what I am
looking for. If I'm going to pay the CHARM fees anyway, (which I think are
excessive) I'll just haul the stuff to CHARM.

Thanks anyway.

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Richard Mandel <richard at linuxsupportguys.com
> wrote:

> Are they still around? They used to have a place off Pearl Street, but I
> thought they left and folded up.****
>
> ** **
>
> *Richard Mandel*
> Linux Support Guys