[lug] Electronic recycling

Terry Branaman terry at tbranaman.com
Tue May 15 18:35:38 MDT 2012

Its not in Boulder, but there is a shop in Wheat Ridge that takes just
about any electronics free. They do charge $5 for CRTs. I don't have the
name or address or name off the top of my head, but will be glad to look
them up for anybody who is interested. I've dropped off towers, CRTs,
and UPS with dead battery.

For those of you familiar with the area, they are just west of Wadsworth
on 44th, on the south side of the street.