[lug] Linux Mint 13 - Now Available

Steven A Hart shart at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jun 7 12:00:13 MDT 2012

I've used both Mate and Cinnamon on Mint 13 and I prefer Cinnamon.
Nothing wrong really with Mate, I just think Cinnamon is more to my
taste.  Honestly, both are easy to use and are far and away better than
Unity.

Steve

On 06/07/2012 11:56 AM, Tom Martin wrote:
> Which interface is easier to learn? I am new to Linux and have yet to
> have time to do an install hoping this weekend.
> Tom

Steve Hart
Systems Administrator
Colorado Center for Astrodynamics Research
University of Colorado Boulder
Steven.Hart at colorado.edu
(303)492-8109