[lug] Fwd: Where would you go to learn this stuff? [OT?]

Thu Jul 26 12:36:32 MDT 2012

How about "any old box"? Just be careful of nVidia's new Optimus video system. It's da suck.

www.microcenter.com?

I have a couple oldish servers if anyone wants to play with real server hardware.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.