[lug] FS: 1U dual slot system

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Aug 2 09:37:10 MDT 2012

Folks:

We have a "dual slot" 1U system from a client that has the following specs:
L side/slot:
- Via C3 600Mhz
- 512MB RAM
- 80GB HDD (which will be pulled and wiped shortly)

R side/slot:
- Via C3 750Mhz
- 512MB RAM
- 80GB HDD (which will be pulled and wiped shortly)

One of the slots was listed as "not working", however it is not clear which one at this time (yes, I am being lazy in not plugging it up too ;-) ).

Asking price is $50 for it without the hard drives, $75 with the hard drives (once they are thoroughly wiped of course).

Email me directly for inquiries and offers.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.