[lug] Follow up: Best OS for big Oracle data warehouse?

Thomas DiGennaro thomasdigennaro at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 09:24:34 MDT 2012

After following the thread I'll chime in with my experience.
If you need lots of location/geo info in your database - choose PostgreSQL.
They are light years ahead in geo.
If you need a scalable Open Source solution - choose PostgreSQL.
Otherwise, choose mySQL.

Oz DiGennaro
Fluorofinder LLC
	Semantic Web