[lug] Missing BLUG Meeting Announcement 2012-08-09???

Tue Aug 7 10:04:56 MDT 2012

Yes! The Willson boys will discuss the state of gaming on Linux and demo a passel of their favorite games. Bring your sneering, anti-Linux, gamer friends, or bring your ideas about what's best and most interesting in Linux gaming.

A few weeks ago, I asked whether folks wanted to hear about Puppet or Gaming on Linux, and I got exactly one vote for each. I decided to do games for BLUG, because whatever I don't do for BLUG is going to get done as a Saturday 7-hour hands-on class, and I think Puppet is better in that format.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.