[lug] Where to recycle old gear?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Aug 8 15:24:10 MDT 2012

Linux ETC also offers recycling services as well.  We are located in Westminster.  More details on our web site at

https://www.linux-etc.com/eco

The nutshell version is most anything save displays, keyboards, or mice (though my cats might like the actually critter types ;-) ).

HTH.

--- Crawford
PS: I receive this list in Digest format, so pardon any delays in responding in advance.

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.