[lug] random CAT6 cables and connectors

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:29:06 MDT 2012

Gordon,

Me, I like Amazon.  As an Amazon Prime member, I get free, two-day
shipping.

And yeah, an Amazon Prime membership costs $80. Christmas, alone, justifies
the cost. (What? Me? Christmas-shop at the last minute? Um ....)  You can
share your membership with four other people, so I turn that into four
more, $20 Christmas presents, which makes my membership free, right? :-)

They appear to deliver everywhere, including rural Maine, which I
discovered by ordering a CAT-5 cable for my girlfriend's parents.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Gordon Golding <gordongoldin at aim.com>wrote:

> I'm trying to run Ethernet from one end of the house to the other.  I need
> a 15' and a 30', a T-connector and 2 cable connectors for the ends (for
> easy connection to cables at the end).
> Male at one end and female at the other would be good.  Could use another
> 4', if a nale/female was available.
> I used to go to Bococo for these kinds of odds and ends, but no more.
>
> Any good place for bits and pieces?  When I order off the net it's always
> $3 for the bits and $16 for shipping and handling  ;-)
>
> Gordon

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],
http://www.youtube.com/user/goyishekop [vlog]