[lug] random CAT6 cables and connectors

Tom Martin toms_jeep at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 14:52:18 MDT 2012

Has anybody purchased cables from http://www.monoprice.com/, their prices look great. but how is their shipping and quality??

Tom

________________________________
From: Gordon Golding <gordongoldin at aim.com>
To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:50 PM
Subject: [lug] random CAT6 cables and connectors

I'm trying to run Ethernet from one end of the house to the other.  I need a 15' and a 30', a T-connector and 2 cable connectors for the ends (for easy connection to cables at the end).
Male at one end and female at the other would be good.  Could use another 4', if a nale/female was available.
I used to go to Bococo for these kinds of odds and ends, but no more.

Any good place for bits and pieces?  When I order off the net it's always $3 for the bits and $16 for shipping and handling  ;-)

Gordon

Join us on IRC: irc.hackingsociety.org port=6667 channel=#hackingsociety