[lug] Have Internet providers been discussed recently?

Gary Hodges gary.hodges at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 12 14:21:29 MDT 2012

Comcast has upset me enough I'm ready to bail on them.  Service was
great for years, but for about 3 months it has been intermittent, and
poor when it does work.  Twice I have scheduled appts, leaving work
3-hours early.  When scheduling I was exceedingly explicit that I
wouldn't have a phone because the Internet wasn't working.  They were no
shows at both appts because no one answered when the tech called.
Ugggg!  I better get the $20 missed appt credit for both of those.

I've done some searching for other providers, but thought I'd run the
question by lug before making calls.  In the end I'll probably just
stick with Comcast, but I told my wife it is now up to her to work with
them.  She said she doesn't talk to tech support people.  Maybe I'll
give my son the phone number.