[lug] Have Internet providers been discussed recently?

David Stearns stearns at dhyw.com
Wed Sep 12 14:34:05 MDT 2012

IMO no matter who you pick is bad if you go with residential service.
I've had both Qwest and Comcast residential and business.  As soon as
you're paying for a business connection through either of them the
uptime increases and the support is amazing.

I don't have any experience with anyone other than Qwest or Comcast in
the past 8 years, so I can't speak to any others.

-DS