[lug] Fwd: Collections for Concurrency - next SEA seminar

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:14:37 MDT 2012

Hi Michael,

> This talk looks really good.

Yes it does!

> Is it free and open to the public?  Where is
> it?  It was hard to tell from the web page.

See below.

> Thanks,
>
> Michael
>
> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Davide Del Vento
> <davide.del.vento at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> If you care about java, or even just about data structure design, this
>> should be a great talk.
>> Cheers,
>> Davide

The talk will be on *Tuesday* October 23rd at 3:00pm in FL2-1022 Large

2012 Oct 23rd @ 3:00pm

FL2 means: https://www2.ucar.edu/campus/foothills-laboratory-0-1-2-3

And yes, the talk is free and open to the public as long as we don't
fill the room (which is so large I doubt we'll even come close to half
capacity).

See you there,
Davide