[lug] Fwd: A few job openings at ISC

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:40:33 MDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Mann <sdmnix at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Subject: A few job openings at ISC
To: Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>

Hi Jeff,

I hope all is well with you and things are still interesting where you are.

Since you always seem so well connected (feel free to post, if you
like), I thought I'd let you know that we have a few job openings at
ISC, which can be found at http://www.isc.org/about/jobs. It's a
pretty good company to work for and you get to work from home! So, if
you know any really talented engineers who want to work for the common
good (well, we do have an evil sales side, but only so we can keep
coding the free stuff ;), please point them in our direction.

Let's catch up some time.

Best,

--
-Scott