[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:56:11 MST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Robert Racansky
<robert.racansky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Steve Sullivan <sullivan at mathcom.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have about 15 unused domains which I've picked up over the
>> years.  Where would be an *inexpensive* place to park them?
>> Where is a good place to sell them?
>

> This morning, I received 5 hours notice to appear in Boulder courtroom
> H to contest a Motion for Temporary Restraining Order against me for
> using the name of a lawyer as as a domain name.
>
> See http://www.jonahhunt.com
>
> Or, if the judge orders me to take it down today, it is preserved at
>
> http://www.freezepage.com/1326124691PIRPUAOMTG
>
> The page has links to court cases regarding the Anti-cybersquatting
> Consumer Protection Act.
>
> More later, but I've got to be in court in a little over an hour.
>

> From: Jonah G. Hunt <jonahhunt at yahoo.com>
> Date: Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:41 AM
> Subject: Boulder County District Court Case No. 12CV110
> To: Robert Racansky <robert.racansky at gmail.com>
>
> Mr. Racansky:  the attached lawsuit was filed yesterday.  A hearing on
> the motion for temporary restraining order has been scheduled for
> today at 2:30 p.m. in Courtroom H in Boulder District Court.
> Regards,
> Jonah Hunt

re  www.jonahhunt.com

A few minutes ago, I received noticed that

 - a complaint has been filed with the National Arbitration Forum

- and that I was charged a $50 dispute fee

The National Arbitration Forum's web site at www.adrforum.com states that

"Expert FORUM arbitrators and mediators apply reasonable rules and
substantive law to resolve disputes. The FORUM is the faster, lower
cost and superior alternative to litigation, that ensures parties
receive the same outcomes they would in court."

which explains why Jonah Hunt filed his complaint with the National
Arbitration Forum _after_ failing to prevail in an open court of law
against me (Boulder County District Court case # 2012 CV 4032).
That's sarcasm, for those who don't get it.  Since he can not prevail
in an open court of law, he is hoping that a private arbitrator will
produce more favorable results.

I just logged into my account with domain registrar GoDaddy.com , and
the domain name jonahhunt.com , which I paid for, is no longer listed
in my account.

A current copy of the web page is backed up at
http://www.freezepage.com/1352324854TFNFTIHZRS