[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:40:23 MST 2012

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Bear Giles <bgiles at coyotesong.com> wrote:
> I know arbitration itself is in the pocket of the corporations but in this
> case there's a third party - your hosting company - and the arbitration
> contract would be with them. I suspect they'll be very interested if the
> arbitration company ignores a prior court decision that addressed this
> precise issue.
>
> Actually there's a fourth party - ICANN (and any upstream registrars from
> yours). You aren't a direct party in their relationship BUT your registrar's
> failure to comply with an official government court ruling should raise
> eyebrows, arbitration clause in your contract or not, since the court action
> preceded the arbitration and it's clear he's a sore loser.

Well, Madison Hill H.O.A. Inc. violated a judge's Court Order every
month for 18 months, and there was no penalty for them doing so.
(Madison Hill H.O.A. Inc. v Robert Racansky, Jefferson County Colorado
Court case # 2008 C 62579).  Jonah Hunt was their attorney at the
time.

This may be a response to a 72-page letter I recently sent to

- the U.S. Attorney's office
- the Colorado Attorney General's office
- the Denver District Attorney's office,
- the Arvada Police Department, and
- the Department of Regulatory Agencies (D.O.R.A.) H.O.A Officer

detailing allegations of criminal behavior by the board of directors
of Madison Hill H.O.A. Inc., their business manager Michael D. Weiss
of LCM Property Management, and their (then) attorney Jonah Hunt, and
inquiring about the procedure for filing a formal criminal complaint
against them.

It is interesting to note that immediately after Jonah Hunt v Robert
Racansky, Hunt went to work for another law firm.