[lug] good place to park or sell domains?

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:41:58 MST 2012

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Bear Giles <bgiles at coyotesong.com> wrote:
> I know arbitration itself is in the pocket of the corporations but in this
> case there's a third party - your hosting company - and the arbitration
> contract would be with them. I suspect they'll be very interested if the
> arbitration company ignores a prior court decision that addressed this
> precise issue.
>
> Actually there's a fourth party - ICANN (and any upstream registrars from
> yours). You aren't a direct party in their relationship BUT your registrar's
> failure to comply with an official government court ruling should raise
> eyebrows, arbitration clause in your contract or not, since the court action
> preceded the arbitration and it's clear he's a sore loser.

I've already notified GoDaddy.com about the court case :

From: Robert Racansky <robert.racansky at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: Update [Incident ID: 16786368] - JONAHHUNT.COM
To: domaindisputes at domainsbyproxy.com

Please be advised that on February 14, 2012, the Boulder County
Colorado District Court denied a Motion For Restraining Order seeking
to obtain the domain name jonahhunt.com from me.

The case was Jonah Hunt v Robert Racansky, Boulder County Colorado
District Court case # 2012 CV 4032.