[lug] Contract/contract to hire jobs.

Valentina Kibuyaga namusoke at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 07:26:13 MST 2012

Hi,

I have relocated to Orlando, Florida.

Do you have any contacts I can contact for Orlando, FL?

Thank you!

Valentina Kibuyaga

From: jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 05:47:15 -0600
To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us; anselmi at anselmi.us
Subject: Re: [lug] Contract/contract to hire jobs.

Dave,
These still Lockheed, or have you moved?

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:30 PM, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:

My company knows of some contract/contract to hire jobs.  If you're interested let me know off the

list and I'll get you details.

-    Network Engineer - Brighton

-    SharePoint Administrator/.NET developer - Brighton

-    Rack build-out/Installer - Brighton

-    Electrical Engineer/Project Manager - Brighton

-    Data Center Director - Phoenix

-    Systems Administrator (with Puppet or Chef experience) - Westminster, CO

-    Java/Big Data Developer (with Hadoop, Mongo DB, or Cassandra experience) - Westminster, CO

-    Tester/Software Engineer (with Cucumber experience) - Westminster, CO

-    Business Intelligence Analyst (with OBIEE/Business Objects experience) - Downtown Denver

-    Data Warehouse Developer (with MySQL experience) - Louisville, CO

Thanks!

Dave

Join us on IRC: irc.hackingsociety.org port=6667 channel=#hackingsociety

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],

http://www.youtube.com/user/goyishekop [vlog]

פרייהייט? דאס איז יאַנג דינען וואָרט.

Join us on IRC: irc.hackingsociety.org port=6667 channel=#hackingsociety