[lug] New member - introduction

Mike mikedawg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:18:26 MST 2012

Hi!

I just joined your mailing list, and I'm looking forward to moving to
Colorado in the next week or so.

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to the group, say hi, and let you
know that I look forward to hopefully attending some meetings in the near
future.

I've been a linux nerd for a long time, probably 15+ years, been involved
with all kinds of work, most recently I've been a contractor for the
Department of Energy working on various security related tasks.

Once again, I look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks

--
Mike