[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2012-11-08

Jose Luis Salas joseluis.salas09 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 21:29:14 MST 2012

Hi Davide, I hope that you had a good weekend,

This time I would like to let you know that I applied for this position
at UCAR today and please let me know if you have some feedback
about it.

Thanks in advance and have a great night!

Online résumé/CV Submission for Software Engineer/Programmer I 13024
Inbox
UCAR <no-reply at silkroad.com>
10:31 AM (10 hours ago)
to me

12/09/2012 12:31 PM

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your interest in employment with UCAR/NCAR/UCP. Your
application materials will be reviewed by the hiring manager for this
position and, if you are among the most qualified, you will be contacted
for an interview.

****Please do not reply to this automated email message.***

Jose Luis Salas
CompTIA Linux+ Certified