[lug] Free Software in Schools

Fri Dec 21 11:47:20 MST 2012

A parent's best tools, in this case (as perhaps in every other) are at the ends of his/her own arms. Find a school that has to do things on a shoestring, that still has a problem-solver's attitude, and GET INVOLVED with them. Your willingness to get in the fight will make your words weigh much more, with the teachers, and with your kiddos.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.