[lug] Private yum install tree?

Steve Sullivan sullivan at mathcom.com
Sun Dec 30 12:07:47 MST 2012

Many thanks for all the interesting replies.
Since I'm not able to modify the rpms or much of the environment,
it looks to me like I'll spend a lot of time fighting packaging
systems (yum, rpm, etc) that really weren't designed to do this.

So I'm falling back on the tried and true:
  ./configure --prefix=x; make; make install.

Happy New Year!

Steve

Steve Sullivan      sullivan at mathcom.com
720-587-7498        http://www.mathcom.com