[lug] Senior Admin Position in Lakewood

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:08:03 MST 2013

Paul Sager with Comso has a put up a couple posts around here for a Senior
Linux Admin position in Lakewood. I went through most of the application
process for the job, but ended up deciding to stay where I am after much
tossing and turning. The opening he has is one of the better Sr. Linux
admin positions I've seen come up in the area, and probably the best one
that's open right now. The people you'd be working with are all top-notch.
If any of you were thinking about checking it out, I'd encourage you to
drop Paul a line. If you don't feel like searching through the archives,
respond to me off-list and I'll connect you and Paul directly.

QH