[lug] Position at NCAR - Web Developer II/Graphic Designer

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:59:19 MST 2013

Folks,
if anybody is looking for a job, I recommend checking this out:
https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=217276&company_id=15947

It does not explicitly mention Linux, but all the CMS and website
you'll be working on are running Linux (I believe they are all
virtualized as well). I worked with this team and it's a great one.
I'm told that there is room to be trained on the job if you haven't
exactly the skill set they are looking for (but demonstrate motivation
and eagerness to learn). I'm also told that there is room to "climb
the career ladder" pretty soon if you have (or quickly reach)
proficiency. As you can imagine by the "I'm told" I'm not in the
hiring committee, but I can put you in touch with somebody if you have
questions not answered by the job post.

Feel free to pass this message to possibly interested parties,
Davide