[lug] feed aggregator client for linux

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:25:45 MDT 2013

I got tired of using Google Reader a few years ago and went on a similar
search. I ultimately settled on installing TT-rss (
http://tt-rss.org/redmine/projects/tt-rss/wiki) on my server and using it.
I quite liked it. Not perfect, but very good and improving. About a year
ago though I got busy enough with real work and whatnot and have largely
abandoned it...

Just logged in an checked it again. I have 25000+ unread articles. Wheee!!!

It does have multi-user support. If you don't want to run your own, email
me off-list and I'll setup an account for you to play with. I'm not running
the current version, but maybe this would give me a reason to do some
housekeeping on it.

QH