[lug] Fwd: Pi Day is coming

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Mar 14 15:06:25 MDT 2013

I've been a big fan of Pi day (aka Albert Einstein's birthday!) for many years, and have had dozens of digits memorized for decades.

But I'm a convert now to Tau day!!  Tau is 2 pi.  The Tau Manifesto is a beautiful piece of work on why the more fundamental constant is actually tau.  Let's celebrate come June 28th....

Tau Day | No, really, pi is wrong: The Tau Manifesto by Michael Hartl
 http://tauday.com/

But I'll still eat pie :)

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/