[lug] Fwd: Pi Day is coming

Thu Mar 14 17:44:10 MDT 2013

Bah, humbug.

How does one celebrate Tau Day? Hmm? By bleaching one's hair? Having one's car towed? Playing golf? It's not very clear is it? No, because nothing starts with the "tau" sound. Conversely, it's ~quite~ clear how one celebrates Pi Day.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.