[lug] Fwd: Pi Day is coming

John Vonachen john.vonachen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:28:54 MDT 2013

Eat 2 Pies.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu>wrote:

> Bah, humbug.
>
> How does one celebrate Tau Day? Hmm? By bleaching one's hair? Having one's
> car towed? Playing golf? It's not very clear is it? No, because nothing
> starts with the "tau" sound. Conversely, it's ~quite~ clear how one
> celebrates Pi Day.
>
> --
> David L. Willson
> Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
> RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

rDch0FkiKFXdpHLLyDHVsTXVGdBAIHIUbjJG9mlYYCfMWBC0CSilnxRbxASWwc
My final thoughts on Taoism and the philosophy of Wittgenstein:*
Beliefs are made of words but the world is not.*

<http://amikosoftware.com/songs/>
<http://amikosoftware.com/><http://amikosoftware.com/simplegen/rotturb/><http://www.amikosoftware.com/animate/><http://amikosoftware.com/simplegen/rotturb/><http://amikosoftware.com/simplegen/rotturb/><http://amikosoftware.com/simplegen/giggleSquare/>